Yesterday we made our appcast available. That is the information that allows Xslimmer to know if there is a new version available. As a consequence, we realized that in some cases the "last updated" date within the preferences was a bit too long.
We also dedicated ourselves to finalize some aesthetical aspects of the application, like some windows transitions that happen very seldomly, but did not look too nice.
We are now finishing the creation of the dmg file, along with the Web and documentation setup in order to start the public beta very soon, hopefully, within this week. But before we do that, we are going to allow a selected group of beta testers to try it out first. These are people we know and trust, and we are sure that will provide interesting feedback in order to improve both the application and the documentation.
We are getting there!