- Column headers, sorting. The application list now features column headers, allowing you to sort the applications by the criteria of your preference
- Additional application information through drawer. Using the "Info" icon of the toolbar you can get a side drawer that adds information on the application, and offers a couple of actions: exclude and slim.
- Single application slim. You can use the drawer or the secondary click on an app to slim that app alone.
- App exclusion is now accessible through toolbar, secondary click menu and drawer
- Progress bars and several icons design has been updated
- 3 new localizations have been added: Japanese, Dutch, Swedish (not complete yet)
- Delete, Backspace keys now eliminate applications from the list
- History is now resorted after slim has finished, maintaining the selected criteria
- History and backup purging are no longer active by default
So, we want volunteers to test it for a few days before launching it. Please remember, it is beta software. Should you detect any issues, please contact us!
Xslimmer 1.2.3b2 can be downloaded here.